Tuesday 21 April 2015

Task 6C: My Award Title

BA (Hons) Professional Practice (Musical Theatre)

Rationale:

I have decided to have the above title as my proposed inquiry as I have a National Diploma in Musical Theatre and would like to have a career in Musical Theatre in the future.  I feel that I have considerable knowledge about this field and would like to get a more in-depth knowledge of this industry as I progress on this course.

I have decided to focus on my current situation which is trying to find work in the industry and looking into different ways of doing so. I hope that from researching this topic I will hopefully find work and that it will also benefit people who are also in my situation.


From doing research about my topic I have come across various aspects of the industry which I am currently looking into more thoroughly.  These include ways of finding out about auditions, getting an agent and self promotion.  I hope that focusing on these aspects will give me more knowledge about the audition procedure and hopefully gain work.

No comments:

Post a Comment