Saturday 11 April 2015

Task 5D: Ethical Dimensions of My Inquiry

My Inquiry Title: 


How can performers secure professional work in the industry?


Briefly state why your inquiry is important and who will benefit
I have decided to base my inquiry on myself as I am currently at a stage where I am finding hard to find professional work. From researching and gathering information I hope to broaden my knowledge of the industry and hopefully gain more professional connections. I feel that it will beneficial to me and may also help other people who are in my situation.

How you will ensure participant wellbeing?
  • I will inform my participants about the subject I will be talking about and why I have asked them to be involved
  • I will be clear what I want them to do and inform them of the benefits it will have on being involved in the group
  • Make sure they are aware that anyone can withdraw from the group at any time and that no risk of harm or prejudice will happen to them
  • Have a form of agreement which outlines that any information obtained by them will not be displayed publicly if they have not given permission (they have the option to remain anonymous) 
  • To ensure safety of my participants I will keep their contact details safe so that only I have access to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment